Monday, July 28, 2014

Back in the Saddle

And so we return, in media res, to our wee family life.

We've been back in the US for about a year now- isn't it funny how time goes by and at the same time both everything and nothing is the same? I know. We're there. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Welcome back, new friends and old. It's good to be back.

I promise I'll complain less about the weather and shopkeeping hours this time.

For more fun, visit www.loveinthevillage.com and please pardon the mess. Jenny outed me a bit early.

2 comments:

  1. I can't comment on your other, new site. WHY CAN'T I COMMENT?
    And you'd better not leave me like that again. Posts. All the time! Instagram. All the time! These are not the words of a creeper, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! (I can't post on the other site either.) I am so excited you'll be sharing! Hope to see you sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete